Friday, May 19, 2006

todae was so fun

well.
maths class was ok lahx
got to noe some equations and stuff
finally
i hav been slacking too much

chinese got back test paper
got 70/100
haiis
still too low fer my standerd
but den at least got improve from last time le
x(


english was damn borin
ziyun didnt talk to me da whole time
she haiis
den finally talk to me one tiny bit.

den afterwards while waiting fer co to start
planned some things with uni and emily shimin
was planning and playing
den zhi wei and kelvin started pulling off emily da rubberband
den run ther run ther lorhx
cut short story
den wen to co cause times up


at co
zhou lao shi was nagging
den fiannly started at 3.35
played
den got called bu him to play solo
WTF man
played
got all those blah pointers from him

finally finish
was freazzing to death man
he on 18degree c lehx
everybody was freazzing cold man
and yet he dun feel a thing
he big polar bear!

friendship problems will be solved once i start changing
A forgave me
yeahhs
i m going to change
and i m going to get gd grades
and i m going to let my parents proud

going off le
tomolo my sis schl open house
muz go lehx
got demanded by my mum
den maybe afterwards going out with frens and my kor kor!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home